Skip to main content

Chinatown in Yokohama

 Snow is forecast today, but it won't stop me from going to Chinatown in Yokohama. Got info from my foodie friends, there are so many places to go. I skipped breakfast, so I just jumped in the restaurant that caught my eyes. Sha Ten Ki. Ordered century egg rice porridge and fried chicken with ume plum miso sauce. It was snowing outside, the hot dish was warm enough to fill my tummy. Yum!

本日は雪の予報。でも横浜中華街に行きたくなってしまったこの気持ちは抑えきれず、実行。お友達に情報をもらって行きたいところが沢山。朝ごはんを食べていなかったので、まず目に留まった謝甜記本店で皮蛋スタミナ粥と梅味噌付き鳥の唐揚げ。雪も降り出して寒かったので、暖かくてお腹も幸せ。ご馳走様でした。



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda