Skip to main content

期間限定メニューのほうじ茶&クラシックティーラテ

 ムースフォームを載せてみた。



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

20130601 Keiki Hula Ho'ike

20130601 Keiki Hula Ho'ike , a set on Flickr. After a few rehearsals and meetings in the mornings and evenings, the day of Hula show arrived. She had to go to elementary school in the morning though it's Sat, she left school early so that she could make it just enough to join the photo shooting. She was co-operative, and totally motivated and excited about the show. Her hair, outfit, dresses already left at the stage, got on a taxi, then we got to the venue. They started circle time already, getting ready for lining up for the photo. Then drama happened. I left her with the other girls and went look for her costume at back stage. They were moving around the stuff and I could not find it, had to search each room, then finally her stuff arrived. So I passed it to one of the teachers so that she could put it on to Ton. I went back to the stage, then found Ton crying so hard, came over to me. She insisted on staying with me, not dancing. Uh-oh. So, everybody, other

Bus rider back home

Overheard a conversation between two senior ladies on the bus way back to home from work. One lady said she was worried about her daughter not getting married. "I was worried about her going out when she was young, and was careful not to let her go on date with some boys, but now I regret what I did. If she had more chances of meeting, she would've been married by now." The other lady was telling her that she was embarrassed by her daughter married to a man not from the good family. "Children of my brothers and cousins all married to the people from the good family. My daughter is the only one not married to such a good family. Even my husband's end relatives also married to decent family. I'm so embarrassed." The grass is greener on the other side of the fence. One is not happy about her daughter being single. One is not happy that her daughter doesn't belong to decent family that she can claim to her relatives. Probably both of them were trying to