Skip to main content

Sakura

The cherry blossoms are in the full bloom these days. There is a tiny park near by my apartment, and they have a huge cherry tree. I don't have much chance to watch it under the sun, but when I come back home at night, it's very beautiful, shining in the moonlight. I can spend hours and hours under the tree at night. The neighbors probably think I'm insane, but the blossoms have a kind of mysterious power that catches your eyes and won't let you leave. I hope that most of you had a chance to do Hanami (cherry
blossom viewing) this weekend with lots of beer and friends. But,personally I like a quiet Hanami at night better. Be sure to catch the cherry blossoms before the end of this week, or they will be gone for another year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda