Skip to main content

Incorporation

As you might can see/hear I "scream" quite often these days. Yes, I'm working on yet another company incorporation: Layer-8. This time the process is much easier than last time with daijob.com, because now I know how it works. Time flies. The anniversary of daijob.com's
incorporation is just around the corner, on Jan 21st. I won't forget the days and nights we spent on the daijob incorporation/funding last year.... Now that DJ is doing so well, and I can happily let them leave the nest soon.
I'm thinking now how to get others to help me work on this stuff, particularly how to set up new companies. Of course, we could just use a consulting or law firm to take care of all the procedures, but the thing is that once the job is done they leave you. So later on if you need to know why certain decisions were made or how the company was described in the articles of incorporation, you have no knowledge within the company. In other words, you lose the flexibility to change the corporate documents as the company itself changes. So, we're going to keep doing the establishments in-house.
But the fact remains that I do need help, so my New Year's resolution is to pass my know-how to other people inside LINC Media.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda