Skip to main content

Ramen lunch


Ramen lunch
Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda

They chose ramen for lunch today. Meanwhile Ton and I were getting more food in a food court, Mo disappeared. Off course I had told him to stay and have his ramen which he has agreed, but he was gone when we returned. Couldn't find him in the food court. Mama freaked. All kinds of possibilities came up to mind. Ton said he might went back to the aquarium to ride on the trains again. I immediately called for papa's help. He jumped on taxi right after my call. Among the all measures I could think of, decided to stay where we were in case Mo would come back to look for us, which I somehow thought would be the most likely scenario, plus for papa to find us. Talking with Ton what to do, meanwhile I had my lunch since I hadn't had chance to eat as I was getting kids lunch, to prepare for any situation.

After about 20 min or so since he disappeared, I heard familiar voice hamming. And there he was. Intact. Asked him what happened, then he said he went to play with his friend on a train. Ah, the train. Ton guessed it right. He indeed walked back to the aquarium, found the train, and even made a friend to play with, AND found his way back to us. I had nothing to say but told him not to disappear without telling me anything. 

I don't think this would be the last time he disappears. But somehow I'm proud of my son who did not get lost and cry in this crowd, but come back where he started. 

Kids are amazing. Our adventure continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda