Skip to main content

1 year + 217 days old

 Masaki

 Clam risotto

 Visiting papa's office
 Masaki
Masaki & grumpy Naoya
It's a day between long weekends, and we went to clinic to get more medicine for babies. It was packed, the other clinic was closed which didn't help, but we waited patiently for 2 hours...;-) We got prescriptions, had quick lunch, picked up medicine, and went on to papa's office. As we were in Hiroo, papa's office was only 2 stops away on Hibiya, I deliberately took this horrible subway. First of all, Hiroo station has an elevator that goes only to the ticket gate floor. Doh. They have a simple version of wheelchair escalator that is attached to handrail which goes to platform, but off course they won't let me use that for stroller. I asked for help at station staff, and he told me I had to hold a baby. Well, I have two. He kept repeating the same, and I kind of understand the disclaimer that he's trying to tell me so I just told him to bring the bottom part of the stroller. So, I took out the seat one by one, and let Masaki cry hard on the platform while bringing asleep Naoya on the seat, the staff managed to bring down the bottom part, and we put seat back on. Babies were totally fine on the subway. And at Kamiyacho, we got off, took elevator up to the gate, out of the gate, there are about 10 steps of stairs which has that wheelchair elevator. Again. So I asked station staff to carry the bottom part again, let Masaki cry hard on the floor while I carry Naoay's seat, put them back on and moved on. Oh Hibiya line sucks. I guess they don't really expect strollers, but it's not helpful to anybody who are handicapped in a various way. 
So, at papa's office, babies were grumpy, Masaki managed to run around, but Naoya was terrible, I guess they were just tired. So we left shortly, and took Mita line back home, which has elevators goes ground to platform. So much easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda