Skip to main content

This is how I got free lunch today....

Tried a teppanyaki restaurant for lunch with my husband after his appointment at hospital in the morning. At the restaurant, wonderful salad came, chef grilling 2 slices of decent sized butter fish (ebodai), rice came, then I felt a hot burning liquid running on my back of shoulder....! Staff hit a bowl of hot miso soup on the back of the chair and it spilled on to me.... I stayed calm, but it was quite hot, and I almost lost my appetite, but couldn't resist crispy fried skin of the fish, I kept on in taking lunch. The staff and chef apologized several times, some awkward moments, ice cream showed up, and I was about to pay, the chef didn't take the money. I was not mad, I was just surprised by the incident, but I bet I would've done the same if I were him. Food itself was great so I wish to come back sometime again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda