Skip to main content

リカちゃんブログ

Licca chan, the Japanese version of Barbie doll, started her blog!!

She's a forever-11-year-old character from Takara (now Takara Tomy as two companies merged recently), celebrating her 40th anniversary today. Her life story is already designed 10 years ago when she had her 30th anniversary, and according to that, she was going to get married to a French diplomat at age 25, after going out with 4 boyfriends: Wataru, Masato, Isamu, and Kakeru.

Off course I had a Licca chan doll, enjoyed cutting her hair and putting makeups with oil paint like typical girls do... I remember, when I was in kindergarten, I got excited about calling Licca chan telephone call which you dialed in and she just kept talking and hung up after a few minutes. After 30 some years, technology progressed and she stepped up to the blog, which means the targets are also older people who's capable of reading blogs like my age..., or whoever in charge enjoys the blog, who is also around my age.... Mmm...

Comments

Debo Blue said…
I've been enjoying your blog for some time now. Just thought I'd let you know.

PS-your daughter is so cute!
piroko said…
Thanks for your comments. Great to hear some people, other than my relatives, out there reading my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda