Skip to main content

Cinnamon roll for lunch

 


Naoya wanted to use bathroom after finishing his bread. I told Masaki, who was busy eating, to stay, and took Naoya to the bathroom that was a meter away from the table we were at. Naoya finished, opened the bathroom door, and Masaki was gone....! Off course. I told Naoya to stay at the table, gave him a couple of cookies to eat, and started to look for Masaki. Thought maybe he went to downstairs' bathroom, and he was not there, looking around the coffee shop, no, outside, no. Contemplating if I should wait for him to come back like Riku, then I thought I needed to ask Riku, who was still off from school, to help me, I started calling home while the search. Then I saw an orange boy who was with a lady at the park! The lady found him, apparently not playing at the park but lost, was with him! She had a little dog who could entertain Masaki though he was crying hard. Thank you!! 

Later I asked him what happened, he said he thought we went to the bathroom at the park where we usually use. He totally forgot that we were in the bathroom just a meter away from him, in the same coffee shop, but bothered to go out and look for us...;-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda