Skip to main content

Taiwanese tea house Yotsuya Ippindo 台湾式茶房 四ツ谷一餅堂

Found it in magazine and had to try this place before kids start winter break. Soy milk soup, an omelet sandwich, with green tea for my breakfast. They gave me a sample peanut candy. I bought cakes to take home: peanut and black sesame buns, strawberry & milk, green tea, pumpkin, and purple yam filling pies. I enjoyed it immensely, listening to Taiwanese radio they played I don't understand at all, while amazed by the long line of people for TAIYAKI, fish cakes, of Aoba across the street. I needed this tea time to unwind, maybe too unwinded I took a wrong train back home, and missed my stop, though I made it eventually.

朝ごはんに鹹豆漿、燒餅夾葱蛋、翠玉茶を頂きました。おまけに頂いた花生酥も美味しかった。持ち帰り用に、花生餅、芝麻餅、苺牛乳酥、抹茶酥、南瓜酥、紫芋酥を購入。流していたのがおそらく台湾のラジオだと思うのだけれど、言葉がわからないので、程よくボーッと出来て、ちょっとした擬似台湾旅行。ちょうどよくリラックス出来たのだけれど、緩みすぎて帰りの電車を間違えたり、降りる駅を間違えたり‥‥。それにしてもお向かいの青葉さんのたい焼きの行列が凄かった。このご時世ここまで並ぶ商売というのもすごい。 

Line of people at TAIYAKi fish cake WAKABA
鹹豆漿、翠玉茶 Soy milk soup and green tea
燒餅夾葱蛋 Omelet sandwich
花生酥 Peanuts candy
花生餅&芝麻餅 Peanut & black sesame buns
苺牛乳酥、抹茶酥、南瓜酥、紫芋酥
Strawberry & milk, green tea, pumpkin, and purple yam filling pies



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

浮き輪

浮き輪 Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda She had mild fever for past a couple days with lose tummy, and the fever got very high on Fri. So, took her to hospital in the morning, and got antifebrile. It worked well, but we stayed home all day inside to take it easy.

Heat at concrete jungle called Tokyo

  都心で涼を求めて水辺を散歩。でもやっぱり暑い!更科さんの風鈴の音に一番涼しさを感じました。 Naoya Little waterfall in the city Masaki Water garden Very hot... 更科の風鈴の音が涼しげ

Science experiment of dry ice

Science experiment of dry ice Originally uploaded by piroko_kuroda